Our Partners
living the best life..

[CS] Cerere unban djoka

djoka

Dear Admin,

I am writing to address my recent ban from your CS 1.6 server. I was accused by admin Kalashnikov of using AIM, which I categorically deny. I have always played fair and have never utilized any form of unfair advantages on your server.

As a dedicated member of your gaming community, I value the opportunity to be a part of your server and the interactions with other players. I kindly request that you reconsider and lift the ban on my account. I am willing to provide any additional information or evidence to support my claim of innocence.

I hope we can resolve this matter amicably, and I look forward to rejoining your server to continue enjoying the CS 1.6 gaming experience.

Thank you for your understanding.

Ban Information 
Name: djoka 
IP: 109.93.178.224 
Reason: aim 
Unban Time: Permanent Ban 
Admin Name: Kalashnikov 
Admin SteamID: STEAM_0:0:763

La fiecare ban care il dau cel putin un screenshot fac...ma uit sa vad , nu imi aduc aminte sai fi dat ban numitului "djoka" . In fine ... Vin in cateva minute cu un raspuns concret daca este adevarat sau nu. O sai verific si ip-ul sa vad cine ,ce ,si cum. Sper ca m-am facut inteles deocamdata si revin. P.S. - Sunt constient care ar fi consecintele. 

Va multumesc anticipat!

I don`t find any proof to incriminate him , and the most fair way i can say , I DON`T BAN A PLAYER WITHOUT A REASON . Mostly players i have banned they are playing whith cheats . And why I don`t have a proof in front of you and i don`t posted the ban on forum , I accept the consequences . Thx for understanding . 😞

• Manager Server

:acceptat:        :tc: ban fara dovada spor la joc

banner.jpg

FONDATOR : @RAZVAN MODUL :CLASIC | IP :188.212.100.158:27015 | DNS : CS.GLOBALELITE.RO | STATUS :  Nk7bz7d.gif

• dC? changed the title to [CS] Cerere unban djoka