Our Partners
living the best life..

UNBAN

Hello menagement!

I sent ss, demo and wargods, but admin "kazyua" and "Star Demon", banned me permanent. No reason. Why? I dont know!

I sent here ss and demo. Please watch. If i wallhack, banned me evrytime!  https://imgur.com/a/0hDiU8F

Name: misterLova* 
IP: 46.99.4.42 
Reason: BanlistKazuya 
Unban Time: Permanent Ban 
Admin Name: sTaR Demonn 
Admin SteamID: STEAM_0:1:4360

Hello, i didn't  ask you for wg, just pictures and other players told me that you were banned by kazuya a day ago and for this reason i also banned you

Edited by AlexDemonn

20 minutes ago, AlexDemonn said:

Hello, i didn't  ask you for wg, just pictures and other players told me that you were banned by kazuya a day ago and for this reason i also banned you

Ok, but watch now ss and demo. Im clear evry time!  Pls unban

i told you is missing you`re green picture and i told you aswell i dont need a War Goods test ! i banned you because i asked you to download a new CS-Strike from our forum and you did not replied at all ! 

Edited by Kazuya

33 minutes ago, Kazuya said:

i told you is missing you`re green picture and i told you aswell i dont need a War Goods test ! i banned you because i asked you to download a new CS-Strike from our forum and you did not replied at all ! 

Ok, i download now CS from this forum.

• Manager Server
the money was taken out t/C

banner.jpg

FONDATOR : @RAZVAN MODUL :CLASIC | IP :188.212.100.158:27015 | DNS : CS.GLOBALELITE.RO | STATUS :  Nk7bz7d.gif

• RAZVAN locked this topic