Our Partners
living the best life..

[Unban request] :(

Dzyx101

Hi, here's the proof: https://www.wargods.ro/wcd/report.php?id=2367808

I don't know what else you need. And I ask my partners to check the logs too, to see when you literally said: If you are a noob and don't know how to shoot it ain't my fault..you can't come using cheats in our server, and disrespect me, or any other of my partners if that would have been the case. I'm sorry, but based on your attitude and behaviour and the WG scan I'm gonna say:

:contra:

Please wait for my other partners to give their opinions too. Thanks and have a nice day

wg you have it red, I don't understand why you applied for a unban, if you knew you played with code, next time don't use codes and play clean
Edited by Dinte.

21.png.efccbeb0e1bebd90b0660ee0eeaa5781.pngUntitled-1.png.1b40afd0e2d866299f100f6f133c81d2.png

57 minutes ago, zditc said:

Hi, here's the proof: https://www.wargods.ro/wcd/report.php?id=2367808

I don't know what else you need. And I ask my partners to check the logs too, to see when you literally said: If you are a noob and don't know how to shoot it ain't my fault..you can't come using cheats in our server, and disrespect me, or any other of my partners if that would have been the case. I'm sorry, but based on your attitude and behaviour and the WG scan I'm gonna say:

Please wait for my other partners to give their opinions too. Thanks and have a nice day

I dont use cheats at this server why i need cheats at respawn server and im sorry for disrespect.

9 hours ago, Dinte. said:

noexit.png

How do you explain that?

Yes i had opengl32 in my game but i used it to play offline whit bots to test mods and stuff and i forgot to remove that because i was playing other games and doing stuff on my pc

I dont use it in public servers thats not fun anyways and in respawn servers its even boring 

Now i deleted it ofc

• Dinte. locked this topic