Our Partners
living the best life..

Discutii libere

Parintele

• 4 months later...
  • Administrators

image.png

A  year passed since I first posted in this forum. I am here  because of an UNBAN REQUEST that I made. And I am grateful and proud to be here and have you all guys, even if I am mad because of somethings happening here, but still happy for being here.

A trecut un an de când am postat prima dată pe acest forum. Sunt aici  din cauza unei SOLICITĂRI DE UNBAN pe care am făcut-o. Și sunt recunoscător și mândru că sunt aici și vă am pe toți, chiar dacă sunt supărat din cauza unor lucruri care se întâmplă aici, dar sunt totuși fericit că sunt aici.

I want to thank special people I knew here,

Starting with @Tex, you are the reason I stayed here and made me challenge you to post and make activity in TS3 and forum, you are one of the best people I have ever knew ❤️

Now here are the best friends and most valuable people I have EVER met, @๖ۣۜSpikᴇ シ @Tomo @ForWWarD @vKg @K3roS3x @RAZVAN. I love you guys just can't describe it. Whatever happens and whatever makes you angry about me or I get angry about you, just don't think that that made me hate you ❤️ 

@neestQQ thx for supporting me when I had problems man. I really appreciate it. You are also a valuable person for me ❤️ 

Now the good guys that made my days while playing;)) , @rilecs @deranjant @Keenest @dC? @EquilibriuM @zOdIAc__ @iLL82 @Wallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy . Believe it or not, but I had the best moments while playing with you all:))))))))))))) @deranjant sorry for swearing when you kill me with knife  but that makes  me laugh also about how I know it's coming but I don't react.

xfl0ud:))

I love you all guys, I hope I stay as much as possible here and have good times with you all. And sorry  for making anyone angry, I rly didn't mean it.

• Like 1
  • Love you 5

ICH BIN EINFACH LOYAL

On 4/21/2023 at 8:42 AM, REFLX said:

image.png

A  year passed since I first posted in this forum. I am here  because of an UNBAN REQUEST that I made. And I am grateful and proud to be here and have you all guys, even if I am mad because of somethings happening here, but still happy for being here.

A trecut un an de când am postat prima dată pe acest forum. Sunt aici  din cauza unei SOLICITĂRI DE UNBAN pe care am făcut-o. Și sunt recunoscător și mândru că sunt aici și vă am pe toți, chiar dacă sunt supărat din cauza unor lucruri care se întâmplă aici, dar sunt totuși fericit că sunt aici.

Starting with @Tex, you are the reason I stayed here and made me challenge you to post and make activity in TS3 and forum, you are one of the best people I have ever knew ❤️

Now here are the best friends and most valuable people I have EVER met, @๖ۣۜSpikᴇ シ @Tomo @ForWWarD @vKg @K3roS3x @RAZVAN. I love you guys just can't describe it. Whatever happens and whatever makes you angry about me or I get angry about you, just don't think that that made me hate you ❤️ 

@neestQQ thx for supporting me when I had problems man. I really appreciate it. You are also a valuable person for me ❤️ 

Now the good guys that made my days while playing;)) , @rilecs @deranjant @Keenest @dC? @EquilibriuM @zOdIAc__ @iLL82 @Wallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy . Believe it or not, but I had the best moments while playing with you all:))))))))))))) @deranjant sorry for swearing when you kill me with knife  but that makes  me laugh also about how I know it's coming but I don't react.

I love you all guys, I hope I stay as much as possible here and have good times with you all. And sorry  for making anyone angry, I rly didn't mean it.

I am glad that I could find a man like you in such a community, you were and will remain the best comrade, I am very glad that we made the team together and that we did so many beautiful things together for the community , I love you.  ❤️  ❤️  ❤️ 

• Like 1
  • Love you 1

sunt prost

On 21.04.2023 at 8:42, REFLX said:

image.png

❤️  ❤️  ❤️  respect.

• Love you 1

• 3 months later...

va salut pe toti

Moderator Forum GLOBALELITE
                                                                                                                                                                  Helper Assistent TS3

a_60beddd5ef1f6b8d4fef8f5ff6ae6940-1.gif

buna dimineata, o zi de luni usoara la toti.

Helper Assistent TS3

Mai puteti sta de caldura ? :)) 

Helper Assistent TS3